TIPS & TRICKS
USEFUL ADVICE FOR ALL THINGS LASHES
Since our founding, we’ve been committed to providing you helpful tips & tricks to give you value and longevity of your purchase.
Our team of experts love notifying our clients about the latest trends they think they should incorporate into their beauty routine.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR LASHES
There are a few methods but here is the one we recommend.
-Wash your hands
- Gently pull you lashes off from the outside corner and trace it though to the center
- Apply a small amount of miccelar water n a cotton pad and wipe the lashes from the band outward to the tip of the lash
- Put your lashes back in there box
- Before reapplying them, use tweezers to gently remove residue glue from the band. Be careful not to damage the band
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR LASHES
All Lashes are suitable for all eyes. However depending on the look your trying to achieve will depend on the final decision.
ALMOND EYES - look for lashes that are longer towards the outer edge - this gives your eyes a winged and flattering shape. We recommend RENDEZVOUS, FLIRTATIOUS or AMORE
HOODED EYES - look for lashes that have a mix of long and short hairs to give you fullness n the lash line, but lengthens and opens up your eyes. We recommend MYSTERIOUS
SMALL EYES - look for a lash that is not too dramatic. Go for a natural an light lash. We recommend ANGEL EYES
ROUND EYES - look fr lashes that have slightly longer hairs towards the middle of the band. The lash band will form a slight V shape to draw attention to the center of your eyes. We recommend SEDUCTIVE
LASH APPLICATION TIPS
- Apply your eye makeup first
- Apply Black eyeliner to the lash line
- Apply mascara to your natural lashes
- Apply for Strip Lash
- Use Eyelash curler to curl your natural lashes and strip lash to the same shape
This will give you a flawless lash.
HOW TO APPLY EYELINER
Choose the liner product you are most comfortable using. We recommend a gel or liquid.
- Place the liner tip as close to your natural lash line as possible
- Using small strokes, draw along the lash line
- Applying more pressure will allow you to draw a thicker line
- If you are looking for a cat eye, flick the line upward at the end of the lash line